Monday, September 3, 2007

Thunder in the Rockies!!!

So I went on my first motorcycle rally with my buddy Pat in Loveland, CO (Beth let me play for the day). We rode up to Estes Park first to see if we could get to the top of Trail Ridge Road again (last time we did that was in 2005), but the weather wasn't cooperating.

After that didn't pan out, we headed to the rally to see a lot of other bikes, other bikers and see what this rally thing was all about. By the time we headed out, the weather decided to create a thunderstorm the width of the metro Denver area and needless to say, Pat and I got a little wet. But all in all, it was actually pretty fun and maybe next year I'll take Avery (and maybe Zoe?) with me to check stuff out!

Here's a pic of me with a few other bikes, but if you want to see more, check out the photo album!



- Mike

No comments: