Sunday, March 1, 2009

Been awhile, but that's okay...

So I've been really bad about updating this blog, but with Zoe joining the family and the mountain of stuff to be done - well, it's fallen off my priority list. But since it''ll be nice to look back on this thing years into the future, I'll add a post - even though I really don't expect that anyone outside me are actually looking at this.

Since the new year, Zoe's come around quite a bit! She's comfy with the family and is refusing certain types of food. Something I didn't think would happen, but is probably a good sign in that she doesn't need to feel that she's going meal-to-meal anymore.

Thigns have been somewhat quiet and Beth is starting to poke me about taking the kids skiing or doing something instead of lounging around. It's getting warmer out, so that so hep!

Well, I'm not going to spend an inordinate amount of time on this, so on to the easy stuff - pics! One thing I will comment on aside from these pics of Zoe's Xmas panda from Grandma and Grandpa and the Valentine cook's kit from Lolo and Lola is that Zoe and I have been learning to swim on Mondays. If you look back far enough, you'll see the original videos I posted for Avery's lessons. He's come a long way and I think I'm a lot more comfortable with him if he were to ever fall into a pool. At least he'll have a chance. Here's what I mean: enjoy!

and Avery's swim progress...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery is becoming to be a fish in the water! It's wonderful to watch him do the butterfly and then flup to the backstroke and back and forth.

Good worK!

Love, Lola

Anonymous said...

Obviously, the grandmothers try to keep up with the blog. It's a great way to "see things from afar". I think the kids will enjoy it one day.

Love to all, Grandma C